October 26, 2005

Ooops missed one!

Here are some pictures from a rather long time ago that I somehow missed when I was updating my blog the last time round.

It was in August or September I think... a whole bunch of us from Yuanlin and Changhua headed down to Camy's parents house, just south of Kaohsiung, for the weekend. We had a wonderful time there, enjoying lots of driving around on scooters and finding waterfalls (after hours of searching in the pouring rain! - fun honest!).

Rich enjoys his greasy-fried-bbq-duck-meal-thing.


Stu gets up close and personal.


Stu looking cool in his Chinese rice paddy hat.


Arty shot of tree with some town in Ping-tung county in background.


Tom shows us all his party trick.


Jez takes a closer look....


Whooopeeee... crazy waterfall!!


Another cool watery shot.


Tom and I enjoy a little relaxation in the rapids...


Woah... I'm washed away by the mighty wave.


"I can see right up your shorts from here Tom! - what is that???"


Camy and I enjoy the sun trickling through the trees.


Vrooom... vrooom.... look how fast we can go!


The happy gang eating beef noodles.


Monica's so speedy she needs her big fat red helmet for this one.


Andy shows us how its really done.


We fly the flag of victory!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

people have visited this site since April 2005