January 16, 2008

It's been too long!

Oh my goodness... I just went to see a friend's blog (she's just set up a new one as she's about to set off travelling for a while) and remembered through some misty memory that I have a blog. I can't believe it was March 2007 when I last posted something.

So many things have changed since then!!

Martin and I are getting married on 31 May 2008.... we've moved back to the UK after almost a year travelling around Asia. We're both working and living in Bristol. It feels like an age ago that we were travelling.

Ok, so I have decided to get my ass into gear with this blog thing again.

Watch this space....

1 Comments:

At 12:39 pm, Anonymous Karen said...

Hey Kate!I'm Karen,are you still remember me?We met about 5 or 6 years ago.I was a junior high school student then.Now,I'm a senior high school student.Jennifer and I went to Hess before we graduated from school,but Maggie said you returned to England.
I just have lost your email and your website for a long time.I found it agained when I was cleaning my room.
To my surprise,you got married!Congratulations!
I don't know that will you see the message,if you read it,please sent a email to me.
karen81384@yahoo.com.tw

(I don't know if the message has any wrong in grammar.Please don't mind it.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

people have visited this site since April 2005