October 29, 2005

Stray cat services!

Last night, as is often the case these days, Martin and I hung around outside his school discussing dinner.

As we were pondering the ever-frustrating question of where to ruminate at 10pm at night, we saw a gorgeous little street kitten trying to fight with the Shane school dustbin for an evening snack.

Martin - not heeding my cries of "let's take him home and love him" - took the more sensible path and quickly popped off to 7/11 to buy 3 tins of tuna... what a happy little kitty he was then :)

He sees me, and waits.


But the delectable rubbish smells overpower him and he gets in there...


Where is the damn food now then?


Ooops, how did I lose my lid?


Yes! Food!


This is one happy (and soon to be fat) cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

people have visited this site since April 2005