October 30, 2005

The Shane School Halloween Show!

Last night I played the part of the dutiful girlfriend, and went along to Martin's school's Halloween Show in Changhua. All the teachers from the Changhua school had to put on a production with their students. I was wholly impressed with some of the students' level of English - little 7 year old King Arthur being my favorite!

It was a long night... but the real fun came right at the end, when I got to watch Martin and the other teachers from the Yuanlin school put on a little dance number of their own... hilarious - both the dance moves and the muck-ups!!

Andy starts off the night with a little music.


I can see clearly now the rain has gone...


Martin, Andre and Pascal compare notes for the judging of the Halloween costumes competition.


Little King Arthur (who stole my heart!).


The other broody moment of my evening came when this little chap (Stanley, the son of one of the Changhua teachers) decided he was going to steal the show and wander all over the stage in the middle of some speeches!


I love the big inflatable pumpkins.


Pascal ("the dance instructor") starts them all off.


Jennie dancing with gusto!


Melody busts some moves as Martin blows his nose in the background.


Andre's not quite sure what to do next...


Well, thank goodness that's over!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

people have visited this site since April 2005