May 24, 2006

Wisdom teeth!!



SCARY CANARY: Tomorrow morning I have to go through to Changhua Hospital to have my bottom two wisdom teeth taken out. WHY WHY WHY!!!

See how happy I am when all my teeth are IN my mouth???

I guess it can't be helped though. It's just such a pain because this week was already super busy with me saying goodbye to students, filling out tax forms, selling my scooter, needing to go to the police station about staying in Taiwan longer than I'm allowed etc etc... and the added stress of removing some of my teeth does not help. It was such a shock too - I went to the dentist purely for a check-up this morning, because when my ARC (visa for Taiwan) is cancelled on May 31st, so too is my medical card and I wanted to get the cheap medical stuff done while I still have it. He took about 4 x-rays and then said in a loud voice "Oh no!". Not exactly what one wants to hear...
Aparantly I also have to have root canal surgery done too, great! But this will have to wait until later in June because I cannot put my poor mouth through that and wisdom teeth extraction all in the same week!!

So anyway, that's what I'll be doing tomorrow... in case you all were wondering...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

people have visited this site since April 2005