November 30, 2005

Lately...

Here are some pics from various things that I've been doing lately.

First up: Chinese lessons!! I'm back to being a student and really enjoying it. The only problem is that the lessons are in Taichung and that means getting up at 6am on Monday and Thursday morning to catch the train! Yuck... (for those of you who are saying to yourselves "oh I get up at that time every morning, what's the problem?", please let me just say that I do have to work until after 9pm every night!!)

Next is our little trip to Lukang. Martin and I drove through last Saturday to do some shopping and see the sights. We ordered this beautiful lantern from one of the famous lantern shops there - we had our Chinese names hand painted on either side of it...

And finally, last weekend Rob, Adele, Martin and I took the train down to Chiayi for a late Sunday afternoon meal at the British pub. Yum yum.


I'm a student again!


Martin hard at work...


Pretty isn't it?


Kate


Martin


Martin on the sardine-packed train - no seats for an hour and a half!


Rob and Adele looking sexy...


Martin tries South African boerewors!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

people have visited this site since April 2005